- Ph.D. in Statistics (2010), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Advisor: Vladas Pipiras
- M.S. in Statistics (2005), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Advisor: Byeong-Uk Park
- B.S. in Statistics (2003), Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- March 2015 - : Associate Professor, Department of Statistics, Sungkyunkwan University
- March 2013 - Feb 2015: Assistant Professor, Department of Statistics, Sungkyunkwan University
- Sep 2010 - May 2013: Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Ohio University
- 2017- : Associate Editor, Journal of the Korean Statistical Society
- Sparse modelling in High dimensional Time series; sparse periodic/seasonal vector autoregressive models.
- Long range dependence (LRD) phenomenon in time series
models for LRD against non-stationary alternatives.
- Heavy tail phenomenon; extreme value theory; random
- (2014) Wonseok Lee, Yeoyoung Cho
- (2015) Jisuk Noh, SeRin Park, Dongin Kim, Seungkyu Lee
- (2016) Sl Gi Lee, Yong Kwon, Bobae Kim